Coláiste Lorcáin Castledermot

Summer Exams for 1st, 2nd and 5th Years May 2020

27-Aibreán-20

Based on the feedback from teachers, the Summer Exams for 1st, 2nd and 5th Years will proceed as follows:

Students will sit Summer Exams throughout the Week beginning May 25th and ending on May 29th. Students will sit a maximum of two exams on any given day. The tests should take between 1 and 2 hours.

On the day that the exam is timetabled, teachers will email or send via the preferred platform the exam to students between 9.00 and 10.00 a.m. This is an open book exam - it should be challenging and not a tick the box assessment. Students should return the exam no later than 4.00 p.m. on the same day. If there is a reason the exam cannot be done within those hours, teachers may grant an extension to students, but the time extension should be no later than 8.00 p.m. the same day.

The Summer Exam = 60%, with the remaining 40% to be assigned to classwork, coursework, class participation up until March 12th 2020.

The Summer Exam Timetable can be read and / or downloaded below.

Open Book Summer Exams 2020.xlsx.pdf

Lún 27
2020
Staff Planning Day for New School Year
Lún 28
2020
School Opens for ALL Students
Castledermot, Co. Kildare, R14X620.
059 9144167
Enquire
Location
© 2020 Coláiste Lorcáin Castledermot